This Global Investment Banking client partners with 57 million individuals, businesses and communities everyday to bring their skills and expertise to help make financial lives better. With teams located in 12 countries and markets across the APAC region, the Centralised Learning and Development team is responsible for implementing a consistent learning curriculum for their people across this geographic spread. This presents a challenge at a local level, requiring innovative delivery options across the region.
Key Business Challenge:
Where do we find a partner who can design and build a core skill development curriculum which is applicable across all divisions and levels in the APAC region, whilst ensuring it is targeted enough to stretch delegates at an individual level?
How Milan Partners helped:
We designed a suite of 12 programs in the Sales & Client Relationship and Personal Effectiveness Pillars which are tailored for employees from all lines of business, across all levels of seniority. Modules spanned across topic areas including Executive Presence, Brand and Networks, Consulting & Business Partnering, Storytelling, Pitching, Strategic Negotiations, Deepening Client Relationships and Cross Selling. As these programs are offered as open enrolments, each module was designed to minimise repetition and build on any previous modules attended.
To accommodate the vast geographic spread of employees, we were able to adapt many of these modules to be delivered in webinar format.
- Over the last 4 years, we have delivered 124 programs across 5 countries, working with over 1400 participants
- A comprehensive curriculum offering 12 skill development programs delivered across 5 countries in the Asia Pacific Region annually
- Program satisfaction scores consistently rated above 90% over 3 years of partnership
- Pitching methodology implemented providing consistency in approach, frameworks and tools across all levels from Analyst to Managing Director
- Implementation of win loss reviews to assess pitching success rate as a direct result of our feedback